About Our Full-Court Program
Are you passionate about teaching and working with kids? Are you looking for a career in youth basketball?
Pro Skills Basketball is looking to expand with coaches that have a passion for the game and want to make a positive impact on kids and the sport we love so much all the while making a living doing it!
All candidates should share the Pro Skills Basketball mission: to empower young athletes through a culture defined by the tenacious pursuit of self-improvement and the genuine desire to motivate players and improve kids lives.
Please read about the benefits of our Full-Court Program below.
- Join team of other experienced & knowledgeable City Directors
- More time to focus on important on-court programs
- Access to PSB skill development system
- Access to PSB camp system
- Access to PSB team system
- Access to partnerships, including Under Armour, Jr. NBA, and USAB Youth and more
- Support from PSB Corporate Team, including:
- Director of PSB National, Logan Kosmalski
- Administrative team
- Marketing team
- Access to PSB logo, website, registration software
- Access to PSB partnerships (ie. credit card processing, payment gateway, etc)
- PSB handles legal, accounting, and tax
- Join the PSB family
- Become a youth basketball coach full-time!
- PSB focused on personal growth as well
- Networking & developing life long relationships
- Flexibility of schedule
Still interested? Then continue reading about our Director Development Program below…
Director Development Program
At Pro Skills Basketball, we have a culture that we strongly believe in and a proven model that works and can make you successful.
However, it is not easy or simple, so for this reason, it is vital that potential City Director candidates take part in our our Director Development program, which will prepare participants to operate and manage their own Pro Skills Basketball “franchise”.
Please read about our Director Development Program below.
Our Director Development Program is a training course that takes place in either Charlotte, NC or Denver, CO.
We have an option for coaches that already have an existing basketball business as well as an option for those that do not.
Participants will coach youth teams, conduct skill development workouts, and direct camps and clinics.
All of this will be done the Pro Skills Basketball way, which participants will then be able to take back to their city.
Participants will also receive training in areas such as marketing, management, and business development, just to name a few.
These skills can then be put towards growing the business in their city.
Upon completion of the program, if participants have proven during the internship that they have what it takes to be a Pro Skills Basketball city director, then they will have the opportunity to become an official PSB director in another city.