at Pro Skills Basketball
PSB is looking for men AND women of high character to join our network of youth basketball LEADERS.
Pro Skills Basketball (PSB) is a professional youth basketball organization specializing in AAU/Club Teams, Camps, and Clinics across the United States. Our mission is to change the culture of youth basketball … and that begins with our City Directors!
PSB is looking for men AND women of high character to join our network of youth basketball LEADERS in major North American cities, especially (but not limited to) cities with NBA franchises.
This job typically begins as a part-time position with the desire and expectation from both the City Director and PSB that, together, they will build up PSB in that city to one day be able to support a full-time City Director and more! This position also includes opportunities for personal and professional development as well as the potential for career advancement.
Read more below!
Our City Directors:
- Hire, manage and retain the highest quality of coaches
- Perform quality checks according to PSB guidelines
- Provide feedback to coaches according to PSB guidelines
- Organize, arrange and communicate practice, workout and game schedules for all teams
- Have schedules in place according to PSB guidelines
- Communicate with coaches, managers, and parents according to PSB guidelines
- Keep operating expenses in line with city budget
- Submit all receipts according to PSB guidelines
- Lead on-court events when necessary according to PSB guidelines
- Establish positive customer relations
- Practice respect at all times
- Grow the number of players/teams in your city year over year
- Execute grassroots marketing strategies
- Contribute to PSB Charlotte social media accounts according to PSB guidelines
- Communicate with PSB HQ
- Practice punctuality for all scheduled meetings and calls
- Provide input and contribute to all PSB meetings and calls
- Problem-solve with the help of PSB HQ
- Respectfully and clearly handle problems and issues as they arise